MyXAML 2.0 Available For Download
Gerald Bauer
2005-05-26 02:21:40 UTC
Hello,

Marc Clifton writes in the blog story titled "MyXaml 2.0 Release 05-25-05 Available For
Download":

I am releasing an updated preview version of MyXaml 2.0 which corrects a few minor
problems:

o event late binding now works
o MyXamlAutoInitialize now works for all element instances in the object graph
o string values can now be assigned to properties of type object

and also supports the custom property hook that I discussed in my previous post.

You can download the latest version here.

Note that the download is simply a zip package of the MyXaml 2.0 development directory,
rather than a complete installer with examples, etc.

Source: http://myxaml.com/marcclifton/archive/2005/05/25/1966.aspx

- Gerald

United XAML | http://unitedxaml.org
XAML Forum & News | http://xamlnews.com