Article: Dynamic Windows Forms with XAML - Techniques and advantages
Gerald Bauer
2005-02-13 20:52:30 UTC
Hello,

Adam Kinney has written an article for the .NET Developer's Journal
titled "Dynamic Windows Forms with XAML - Techniques and advantages".

Adam writes:

During one of my first presentations on XAML as an emerging
technology, an enlightened attendee asked if it were possible to load
Windows Forms user interfaces via a Web service. I knew we had run
successful tests that loaded XAML at run time in the Windows Forms
environment, so I answered with a certain "yes." Afterwards, I was
motivated to create an interesting sample application focused on
dynamic Windows Forms leveraging XAML.

Full story @ http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=48157&DE=1

- Gerald

United XAML | http://unitedxaml.org