XAML in Pakistan Taking Off - Follow Up
Gerald Bauer
2005-03-02 18:24:33 UTC
Hello,

allow me to post some statements from the course promos. Here we go:

We will discuss that why I think:

1. That Longhorn will complete take over the Web and make HTML,
Javascript, Flash, PDF, Windows Forms, Java Server Pages (JSP),
ASP.NET, etc. all Legacy.
2. Why Longhorn is the Java OS that we have been waiting for the last
5 years and much more.
3. What technological advances in hardware have made Longhorn possible.
4. How Longhorn builds on and aggregates on all the technological
developments of the last decade and how this synergy will bring a new
software revolution.
5. If Linux/Java/Open Source camps do not clone WinFX, they are
finished at least on the client.
6. How Sun, IBM, Oracle lost the battle to Microsoft the day they let
Netscape die.
7. Why Firefox has no chance against a XAML browser.
8. How Microsoft is going to outclass all its competitors my making
Longhorn technologies (WinFX) available for free for Windows XP users.
9. Game development on Longhorn and Xbox 2 will become a bigger
industry then Hollywood.
10. Why software developers will have to think and work like graphic
artists.
11. How software factories will be built.
12. Why I think you should move from Java and .NET to Longhorn
technologies right away.
13. How you can make a lot of money by joining the Longhorn Wave,
right now.

this, and much more...................

What's your take? Do think something is missing in this equation
e.g. Windows licensing fees?

- Gerald

United XAML | http://unitedxaml.org
XAML Forum & News | http://xamlnews.com