XAML Introductory Tutorial
Shoaib Hanif
2005-03-17 19:30:13 UTC
Assalam-o-Alaikum,

I have written a tutorial to demonstrate xaml and posted it to
the files section of mywinfx yahoo group. Here is the URL;

This folder contains a file name XAMLIntro.zip. This zip file
contains the xaml tutorial and the code for examples used in this
tutorial. This tutorial is recommended for people who want to get
started with xaml. If you have any correction or suggestion sends
them to ***@yahoogroups.com with the subject "Feed Back for XAML
Introductory Tutorial".

regards,

United XAML | http://unitedxaml.org
XAML Forum & News | http://xamlnews.com
Gerald Bauer
2005-03-21 17:02:54 UTC
Hello Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Post by Shoaib Hanif
I have written a tutorial to demonstrate xaml and posted it to
the files section of mywinfx yahoo group. Here is the URL;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mywinfx/files/Tutorials/Avalon
Any interest in creating a tutorial for MyXAML or other free, open source MSXAML
alternatives?

- Gerald

Shoaib Khanzada
2005-03-23 01:20:46 UTC
Hi Gerald,

Yes I can do it but that will not be the proprietary of anyone. It means that whatever i write about XAML it can be used on MyWinFx, MyXAML, or anywhere. I have written that tutorial to help people to understand XAML quickly.

Thanks for your interest.

Gerald Bauer <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Post by Shoaib Hanif
I have written a tutorial to demonstrate xaml and posted it to
the files section of mywinfx yahoo group. Here is the URL;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mywinfx/files/Tutorials/Avalon
Any interest in creating a tutorial for MyXAML or other free, open source MSXAML
alternatives?

- Gerald

United XAML | http://unitedxaml.org
XAML Forum & News | http://xamlnews.com